A few tips to help you troubleshoot any errors you might encounter.
400 Bad Request
Generally this error tells you that there is something wrong with the content of your request. We will supply you with further information to help you debug the problem. Reading the Flow API reference and conventions may help if you have not done so already.
- Ensure all
requiredattributes are present for each resource with correct data types.
- Only use attributes that are listed in the API reference for the resource you are trying to access.
- This is most likely a problem with the structure of your request body. Check to see that all of your resources are nested properly like the JSON examples from the API reference.
Ensure you are using the Bearer authorization type. For example,
Authorization: Bearer your_token_from_flow
Ensure you are sending the correct headers for a JSON request:
Content-Type: application/vnd.flow.v2+json(for POST or PUT requests)
Accept: application/vnd.flow.v2+json(for all requests)
404 Not Found
- Check to make sure the url is correct for the resource that you're trying to access.
- The resource you are trying to access may not exist, or you may not have permissions to view it.
500 Internal Server Error
This is an unexpected error from the API.
- Check the Flow status page or contact support if the error persists.